Friday, October 26, 2007

Going Going Gone, part 2

E rolled over last night...BOTH WAYS. She was laying on her back and we looked over at her and she had rolled to her tummy and had her arm stuck. So we fixed her upright on her tummy and she immediately rolled over to her back--3 times! I remember watching C4 for HOURS to catch him and she found it fun! Of course she had four other people cheering her on. It was so fun.




She was 3 months , 1 day...I think she is brilliant. BUT I am biased and I realize this. But according to babycenter.com, she shouldn't do it for another 4 weeks. OK, no more boasting. (sshhh, but I am proud of her...)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow..she is learning fast and I bet its because of her two big brothers. You should be proud!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Yeah- way to go!!!

A strong woman I love it.

I remember waiting for Christopher to roll from back to front. He did it Thanksgiving morning and Chris and I cheered like he had just won the Presidential Election. Oh the things that make us proud.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's growing up way too fast!!

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home