Monday, October 22, 2007

Eva and Jacob

My sister's family visited this weekend and I got to meet my PRECIOUS new neice Eva. She is 2 weeks younger than Eleanor and without planning it, they have the exact same initials, EBM. We had the most wonderful weekend. Eva is such a beautiful baby and my 2 year old nephew, Jacob, is adorable. He loves his Charlie and Zach and they had a gerat time together. We celebrated Zach's birthday (which is a whole different blog) and also did a photo shoot because I already had my stuff set up. For a Christmas present, we got the girls matching dresses monogrammed with their matching initials. OH MY GOODNESS. Here are my favs...


This is my all time favorite. Look at how much fun Jacob is having! His Daddy was being silly.


Which do you like better? I can't decide.



Jamie thinks they look conjoined inthis one.


I think Eleanor looks scared in this one.


Look at these BEAUTIFUL eyes!



I also took some of my own kids for Christmas, probably for our card...It's DONE!


My FAVORITE is Eleanor up on her elbows. I could eat her up. She is my precious bundle of sweetness.


Merry Christmas early!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast all of these kids are growing up - It kills me!

1:32 PM  
Blogger sirrom said...

Great pics. A lot to look forward to.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Precious!! What beautiful children!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Love the matching monogrammed dresses! SO precious!

10:59 AM  
Blogger Drea said...

Could CHarlie look anymore like Chuck....

Love the pics.

Andrea

1:23 PM  
Blogger rebstar said...

well, where in the world have i been for these amazing recent posts?? i've just caught up...and all these photos and stories have left me speechless!! stacy, they are absolutely amazing and beautiful.

i've just started doing google reader--so i won't miss any anymore!! :)

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home