Thursday, October 18, 2007

Little Miss E at 3 months

Tell me, isn't she sweet?


My favorite pic--I had to play with it.








She smiles, she giggles, she'll steal your heart away! She sleeps well, she's got VERY blue eyes, she still has her hair...for now...she has the boys SO wrapped around her finger...all three of them! she sucks her thumb WHILE she twirls her hair, ALREADY. She LOVES her Daddy...and oh the bows, how we enjoy the bows. ...Did I mention she loves to wear boots?! ok, maybe I love it.












5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the red-striped outfit! She's really so cute. Do you think her eyes will stay that blue? (Can't remember how long you have to wait until you know for sure with babies.)

8:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is beautiful! Her eyes are traffic stoppers.

8:55 AM  
Blogger juliebelle said...

pictures #6-8 are my favorite. the close-ups. she is too much.

10:42 AM  
Blogger sirrom said...

Beautiful pics of Eleanor. Such a sweet girl.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those pics are ridiculously cute! found your blog. yay!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home