Friday, August 10, 2007

I'm Big Stuff!

I'm two weeks old!

I went to see my favorite friend--Dr. Moody--today and she told me tht I have gotten BIG! I weigh 8 pounds 4 oz (I was 6 lb 8 oz 2 weeks ago today--that's almost 2 pounds in 2 weeks!) and I have grown 1 1/2 inches! See my chins?

Well, I've been awake for 2 minutes, I'm done.

I LOVE taking a bath--see all my hair? It gets curly when it's wet. Daddy calls it "Papaw hair"

I have been working on holding my head up. I think I'm really big when I do this...

...but hate it when this happens. Hey! Someone help a sister out! My head is out of control!

OK-interview over. Get the camera out of my face!

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennie said...

I can't believe how curly her hair is - So cute!!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love all the cute hair bows!

9:26 AM  
Blogger juliebelle said...

help a sister out.
classic.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

precious.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home