Sunday, July 29, 2007

Welcome, Eleanor Brooks

My sweet sweet baby girl..

Welcome to our home, welcome to our family. We adore you already! You've captured our hearts and rocked our world. We love you so much!



Born Tuesday morning, July 24th...4:52 am
Weighing in at 6 lbs, 12 oz and 19 3/4 inches long...
She is a bundle of preciousness.



I will write and post the ENTIRE story from the hospital in the next day or so...but for now, we are LOVING being at home with her...and for now, pictures in the fruit bowl are fun...



I am having so much fun with her full head of hair!!

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That picture could win a photo contest..How beautiful!

8:09 PM  
Blogger sirrom said...

She's even prettier in person!!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Jennie said...

Love these pictures! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see and hold her again.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Melody said...

WOW!!! Stacy she is absoulutely BEAUTIFUL, she actually took my breath away!!! Ya make such gorgeous children!!!!
Good Luck and enjoy each and every moment!!!
Melody--Ultrasound

3:15 PM  
Blogger Kristi said...

Stacy- she is beautiful! Congrats! Kristi Kline

10:19 AM  
Blogger Troy said...

Such a cutie! Congratulations to you all.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

She's beautiful! I love that huge pink bow - so girly!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Beautiful. She will fit in with the rest of the family quite nicely!
I love the fruit basket...heck she was used to being cramped up.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Found you through Kelly... Where did you find that huge bow? So adorable!!!! Did you make it?

5:07 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Thanks! The bow came from a store called "warming the heart"...maybe warmingtheheart.com?

9:50 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

She is beautiful! I think she looks a little like Charlie in the first picture. Congratulations!

8:03 PM  
Blogger rebstar said...

oh...
my...
WORD!!!

these photos are amazing. SHE is amazing--and oh so precious and beautiful!!

congratulations, Stacy, to you and your entire fam!! :)

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just typed my name (Eleanor Brooks) into google and this was the first result. I hope the name serves your baby well, I've always liked having it. Good choice :)

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home