Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Excuses...

Hello...

I have taken a vacation from posting and got then got stuck coming back to it. Embarrassing. Actually, the last post was the first day of school...the LAST day of school is in a couple of weeks and I was tempted not to write until then...


I know that there is ABSOLUTELY no excuse for not posting for EIGHT MONTHS. But allow me to try...



>
Her name is Eleanor...she will be born around the first week in August. She is 27 weeks, 2 pounds, over 14 inches long and already she's so loved!

Does that fly?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennie said...

Works for me! :)
Congrats - she's beautiful.

10:46 AM  
Blogger juliebelle said...

welcome back.
can't wait to meet her in person!

10:53 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

welcome back!!!!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

You're off the hook! I think she already looks a lot like Charlie.

Congratulations - I can't wait to meet her!

7:36 AM  
Blogger rebstar said...

oh stacy, Eleanor is so beautiful! i can't wait to meet another precious McClain...

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home