Monday, June 11, 2007

Belly Pics...on black

You may not want to see these...if not, that is fine. But it was very fun to be on the other end of the camera. That NEVER happens, and will not happen again for a long, long time. BUT, I have always wanted pics of my baby-filled belly and have never gotten them. This is my last, so I wanted to try to do it. Chuck was so resistant until it was time to take the pics and then he really had a good time. I LOVED it that he acted so natural and this sweet child will know how much her mom, dad and brothers adored her before she was born. My dear friend Monica took the pictures and did a really good job. She was sweet, fun and I loved how the pictures turned out. Tomorrow I will put up the outside pictures. I have NO idea what I will do with them.

While I long to see my feet again, I will miss feeling her feet kick and move. It is this little secret that I share with just her...the most special part of carrying a child. I know I only have six more weeks of feeling her...and then never again. The thought makes me sad. While I can not wait to meet this sweet baby, I now have to share her with the world.




6 Comments:

Blogger juliebelle said...

my favorite is the one of you LAUGHING.

such a beautiful collection of pictures!!!

9:53 AM  
Blogger Jennie said...

The last one is my favorite. You are so gorgeous! I'll be sad to see the belly disappear...I love pregnant bellies.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I love pictures of pregnant bellies. A friend of mine had a cast made of hers and her other 2 children wrote messages on it...my favorite message was from the sister who was 2 and it just spoke to me...she said "I'm still the baby". And everyone is right...you are gorgeous.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the pictures. Pregnant bellies are fascinating. The last one is my favorite. You look like this gorgeous/sexy pregnant woman that is in complete control.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

Thanks so much...complete control?? Ask anyone how completely OUT of control my life is with my 2 boys. Definitely an illusion! :)

1:39 PM  
Blogger rebstar said...

oh Stacy!! these are so beautiful...all of them. i especially love the one with you and the boys, but Chuck kissing your pretty belly is so precious, too. i'm so happy you got to have these done!! :)

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home