Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Charlie in the Spotlight

Talent...



Me and my sis...


So, do you think she looks like me?


Wrestling with Uncle J.



My favorite picture that I took of Zach


Charlie has been a mess since Eleanor was born. He ADORES her. He is sweet, gentle, kind...and if you ask him, above the law. The other day at church, he left the potluck dinner in the fellowship hall BY HIMSELF (HUGE rule broken) and walked accoss the street to the church. He caught my friend Melissa and asked if he could sit with her. No, he didn't know where his mom was. His mom was FRANTIC, that's where she was. I took him into the bathroom and the conversation went like this...

Me: Charlie, I was so worried. You could have been hit by a car, kidnapped, or lost. If any of those happen, I would cry forever. I was so worried about you. You CANNOT go across the street by yourself...

Him: But Mom, GOD was with me...

Me: ...(silence) ... ... ...

4 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Well, he has a point :)
love the fact that he probably thought you were nuts.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Jennie said...

I love the picture of Charlie with the change on his nose! So adorable.

We had fun on Sunday - I was so excited to see (and hold) Eleanor again!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Troy said...

He looks so much like Chuck in those picture. Very cute. Had I used that argument with my mom (and I probably did) she would have said, "Well God'll be with you when I tan your behind so you never do that again." I probably would have been playing my mom though, so I'm sure I would have deserved it.

11:10 AM  
Blogger sirrom said...

I wouldn't have known what to say either, Stacy

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home