Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Speedboat to Asia

We took our first family trip this past week (times 2, actually) We went to Branson for 3 days and then on to San Diego for 5 days. Everyone did great and this will be my next blog, I promise. But in the wee hours of the night on the trip to Branson, I heard this from my Charlie:

Mom, we need to go to the Barnes' house. (Why?) We need to borrow their speedboat and drive it down to Florida. We need to put it in the water and drive it to Asia. (That's right, a speedboat to Asia.)
Once we get there I want to find the Garden of Eden. I am going to take a hatchet and chop down the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. Then, I am gonna hunt for Satan. He's going to be hiding in a snakehole. I am going to shoot him dead with my BB gun. I am going to take 3,000 BBs so that I can be sure to kill him and I am going to kill him. Then there will be no evil and no sin in the world and everyone can go to heaven. Then I can go tell Brother Gary that he doesn't have to preach anymore because everyone is going to heaven.
Z, you need to call Buddy and ask him for a BB gun for your birthday. You also need to ask him for 3000 BBs. (To which Z replied, "I'll only need one.")

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charlie's imagination baffles me. And I love that Zach replied he'd only need one. They are just too cute.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Lynne said...

Stacy,
I just read every one of your blogs starting in 2005....I laughed, I cried....you are amazing!!

8:21 AM  
Blogger sirrom said...

That one ranks right up there with "How to kill a boa constrictor". Imagination par excellance.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home