Tuesday, February 12, 2008

WOW!

Look who captivated me last night! I was playing with my new white backdrop and asked them to be models. These guys are my favorite subject in the whole world. Could they love her any more??

I am going to HAVE to frame this one. You tell me, which is your fav?


My boys are getting so big... it is so surreal at how long the days are, but how quickly the years pass by.




I could REALLY eat her up. Have I mentioned that I IMMENSELY enjoy having a girl?



Side note-- Speaking of swear: at school the other day, C4 solemnly had a prayer request. He wanted all his friends to pray for his mom, because she SWEARS. (when I say, "I swear.") Love it!

5 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

um, frame every last stinking picture.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite is the 2nd of all three and I love the last one of Eleanor. They're all cute, though. You do such a good job.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love all of them but the 2nd one is my favorite. Love how she is the center and they are giving her so much love.

1:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can't pick. You're kids are beautiful on the outside and inside! I will be praying for you on that swearing thing . . . that's hilarious. I hope you guys feel better soon.

5:05 PM  
Blogger sirrom said...

From the mouth of babes. "My Mom swears!"

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home