Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Alien Abduction

I think Chuck was abducted by aliens last night . He disappeared for a few hours...when he returned, he was covered with these.

ALIEN HICKIES!!!

Seriously...if you are ever face down getting a massage and someone mentions "Chinese suction cups"...run like hell! We got a massage last night and BOTH of us returned home with these. Chuck's are worse than mine...but I was planning on wearing a low-back blouse to a wedding this weekend. I will NOT pull a Gwenyth Paltrow.

The lady massaging me was determined that I needed these...but even worse, she also kept pooting. NOT a poot that can be dismissed, but she "ripped it"...and then would say something like "boy, I sure am musical tonight" or "wow, there I go again." I was mortified, disgusted, and amazed. I was NOT relaxed.

What a funny picture, unbelievable story... not to be forgotten.
By the way--why a massage?? Chuck ran in his first marathon!!! To be continued...

5 Comments:

Blogger sirrom said...

Stacy, I'm saying those are giant hickeys/hickies?? Never did know how to spell that, but either spelling is probably O.K. We can only hope she used a suction cup. Here's what will happen. Someday, maybe not in the near future, but someday, she will come to WRMC for an air contrast barium enema. Guess who will administer the barium? Happened once to me, so I speak from experience.

1:57 PM  
Blogger rebstar said...

UNbelievable that the lady did that.

it makes me want to become a masseuse (sp?) because i would imagine all i would want to do is try to put people at EASE, not discomfort. :(

so, the cups were painful, right?!

9:28 AM  
Blogger wiebke said...

Sorry...I laughed hard on this one...esp. the pooooting. I LOVED the things she said...classic.

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes this is real they do that after abduction, I have two on my hands same like that. On pictures hmm they are here..

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They doing something here on earth don't know why

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home