Tuesday, January 10, 2006

A little (different) perspective

A little perspective, a different perspective...in this case, they are one in the same. Charlie and Zach got a camera for Christmas so their photographer/teacher mom could teach them to take pictures. I know, probably crazy...BUT Charlie has really gotten into it and LOVES taking pictures! Actually, he is pretty good. (especially for a 4 year old!)

What amazes me more than anything is the different perspective from which a 4-year old takes pictures. First of all, from waist level, secondly...he takes them of EVERYTHING! (go digital!). The most amazing, though, is the reaction of composed adults when a 4 year old says "say cheese!" It is so different. I only wish we ALWAYS lived our lives without as much composure.


This is "peace out" Papa. Jes.
And from a different perspective. I don't think anyone knew the picture was taken.


Gram in her crazy mode. Who knew?

Hamming it up for the camera!!

Aunt Julie who always poses for a picture.

Me trying to get on his level.


The Dinosaur


Chuck being "The Dinosaur." This is a game played every night.


Aunt Lori being "The Dinosaur" (This animal has made quite the impact!)


This is my favorite picture that he has taken. I think it is really nice. Nice composition, nice perspective. Maybe a little talent there! I think I am a biased mom.

Challenge to everyone out there...have FUN in front of a camera! Aren't the pictures more entertaining?!

3 Comments:

Blogger sirrom said...

Only problem I had is determining which was my front side and which was my backside. Guess the "V" is front. Great pics for a 4 year old! Love the guitar perspective. Jes, I do.

6:51 PM  
Blogger juliebelle said...

amazing how i can make the exact same face in every single picture that is taken of me.

great shots.

my favorite is the one of mom laughing.

8:41 AM  
Blogger rebstar said...

oh my gosh--these pictures are amazing. i love these. :) go, charlie, go!! :)

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home