Tuesday, December 13, 2005

A tribute to Nathan




Little man...how amazing you are.






Three years ago this past week, Nathan Stanfield entered this world at 1 pound, 11 ounces. His diaper was 4 inches tall and was too large.

He has beaten the odds and today is a healthy, happy, sweet boy. God made him a fighter...whether it is for his favorite cookie...or for his life. He captures my heart every time he yells, "I love you Stacy!" or "God made me."

Yes, Nathan...He DID make you...with a strength that not only saved your life, but will take you anywhere you want to go...with a sweetness tht every mama wants her boy to have, and with love. Oh yes, He blessed you with love.

You are God's child...he has carried you and your family again and again. Always remember that. There is a special purpose...a reason that God made you. Always fight for Him with the strength that He gave you, always share with others that sweet spirit, and love Him...fiercely.

Happy 3rd birthday, my sweet little friend. I am blessed to have you in my life, teaching me how to live. And yes, I love you too!


The Stanfields: Garrett (7), Nathan (3), Brian, Wendy, Amber (5) A wonderful family...I am honored to know each of them.

1 Comments:

Blogger sirrom said...

Wonderful tribute to a great family. Each is talented/unique in his or her own way. Papa

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home