Thursday, November 03, 2005

Say no to crack

Yesterday at school, Charlie mooned his class. He has had a little trouble sitting during circle time but today, he pulled his pants down and "wagged his tail" at his friends. AAAHHH! What do you do?? I would LOVE to hear from you veteran parents.

My biggest beef?? He saw Spongebob do it! Now it would be one thing if he saw a show which he is NOT allowed to do, but it was on a commercial when he was watching Dora. Why must they impose rotten values on commercials of a TODDLER show??

He had to go to the hospital and tell his daddy what happened. That was a big deal. We feel so new and unexperienced at this parent thing! But I guess that is what a first child would do. It really i pretty funny, I guess. I would NEVER tell him that. I actually vaguely remember stories of his Daddy doing the same thing in HIGH SCHOOL?!

I welcome any comments or suggestions!

1 Comments:

Blogger sirrom said...

Stacy: I remember when Chuck mooned the busdriver while getting off @ our bus stop. His Mom and I didn't think it was appropriate and I spanked him. Many people would say, "What's the big deal? It was a simple prank." It just didn't fit our set of moral values. Hope Chuck will know I spanked him out of love. Sounds corny, but true.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home