Thursday, December 08, 2005

Sweet boys

Have I mentioned??

I don't think I have.


I have two of the most beautiful nephews in the world. I LOVE being an aunt! It is up there with being a mom, with MUCH less responsibility! My two nephews are Jacob Morrison and Jake McClain.

Jake was born November 10th. He was adopted by Carey and David and he already has my heart. The most amazing thing is that his hair color is the same as Carey's. He's incredible. I just can not wait to get to know him.



















Jacob was born I THINK May 28th (Jamie will kill me!) He is 6 months now and will capture your heart with his giggles and smiles. We love to visit. The boys get in his face and talk to him and sing to him, kiss his toes and just love him to pieces. Look at this cutie! I could just eat him up!

1 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

Isn't it exciting! Family events will be such a blast with all those little kids running around!
Oh and congrats on your first half-marathon. That's huge!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home