Monday, December 19, 2005

The Stinky Box

The Adventures of the Male race---they never cease to amaze me.

I'm in the closet off my bathroom the other day...I hear the boys coming. They are on their usual adventure of flying pretend planes or killing dinosaurs and monsters---I can't remember which. Anyway, they come into the bathroom and I hear them stop abruptly and Charlie whispers to Zach, "Hey, wanna smell the stinky box?" "YEAH!" comes the whispered reply. From the sound of their voices, this is the most daring thing ever.

I peek out to see them looking carefully down at Chuck's retainer box...

Charlie opens it slowly...

They both bend down and sniff...

EEEEEWWWWWWW!!

and run off.

It was hysterical. It proves the point that I have always made that a 15 year old retainer IS nasty!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

It grosses me out more than anything else. In fact...he usually puts them in when he has no desire for even a good night kiss! Can you imagine anything nastier than taking them out for a smooch?!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home