Monday, January 09, 2006

Gram's birthday party

FINALLY---I have downloaded my pictures from Gram's 60th party. Here are most of my favorites...

Here's a picture of ALL the family members who attended the party... I think technically it is a TERRIBLE picure-- look how the people in front are SO BIG!! and you can hardly see the people in the back.
But I LOVE that we have everyone in one picture.



This is my all time favorite picture from the evening.
























It was CRAZY trying to get a picture of all the kids...ok of my boys, Jake was very good about it.

Finally--after 14 shots, I got one that was pretty good...or is it that our expectations are lower because we were EXHAUSTED from trying to get everyone to look!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

I love how she put me in the mind frame of "I'll puff and I'll puff and I'm gonna blow these sparklers out!" Crystal (a Batesvillian girl)

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home