Sunday, August 03, 2008

so pretty!

My sweet baby is one year old. I can not even begin to express my emotions. Where did it go?

I will write on that soon, as I AM going to blog again. I also have to blog her bday party...which is already such a wonderful memory to me.

But until then, here is my beautiful, sweet mess!

I was doing some work in the kitchen and little Miss E disappeared and was VERY quiet. I heard the boys in our bathroom taking a shower and cutting up, so I figured she was in there hanging out with them. Was I wrong!
She came out looking like this:




She had"made up" her face...lips, eyes, nose, hair...along with our carpet, several diapers, and our bathroom rug. She ATE the evidence before she came to see me.
She was SO proud of herself.


...Oh so pleased!



Mobile kids...overrated.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennie said...

At least she had a bib on???

Wow.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shades of her father, who decorated his bedroom with a "Sharpie" - although he was more like 3 or 4 years old. She's a beautiful little lady, even painted up.

5:05 PM  
Blogger juliebelle said...

love the last picture.
everybody's a comedian, eh?!

1:39 PM  
Blogger Audra said...

Very cute...I have one of me with a whole box of band-aids stuck all over me...haha...hide them from her!

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home